All plant material is guaranteed to be healthy and free of infections, disease, and or insects at the time of installation.
One time, One year warranty applies to the following:
- Shrubs – Replacement of similar shrubbery as per the original contract for both residential and commercial clientele
- Trees – Replacement of similar tree as per the original contract for both residential and commercial clientele
Special warranty conditions for the following:
- Perennials – Are warranted up to 60 days of install date for both residential and commercial
- Annuals – Are warranted up to 7 days from install date from both residential and commercial
- Sod – Is warranted for 24hrs from install dated for both residential and commercial clientele.
- Owner/Agent is responsible for the proper watering practices to maintain proper moisture levels in the root zones of all newly installed
- Warranty claims need to be done in writing prior to expiration of the warranty periods as noted
- Any warranty replacements will be done during the proper time of year, regardless of date of installation. Typically, between the months of October – November, and March- April.
- Any warranty claims will be denied if the clients account is not current. If at any time any amount owed is being held for replacements will immediately void any warranty expressed or implied from that day forward after the replacements are
- Owner/Agent will be responsible for any additional special care needed to keep the material alive during the warranty period. This may but not limited to, fungicide applications, algaecide applications, miticide applications and or insecticide
- If at any time after a claim has been made, we determine that the material was not cared for in a proper manner, we reserve the right to refuse to warrant the plant material in question.
- Warranty covers plant
For current Maintenance clientele. Residential or commercial, the (1) time, (1) year replacement warranty will convert to a lifetime warranty as long as we are servicing your property. Any replacements will be made at the size of the original plantings.